About Dale Hollow Lake
Voted the #4 Lake in the Nation to "Float Your Boat"
Dale Hollow Lake consists of nearly 30,000 acres of surface water and over 600 miles of shoreline.
Dale Hollow's pristine waters are the nation's favorite for scuba divers, boaters, and anglers. The lake abounds with fish to include; Largemouth Bass, Kentucky Bass, Musky, Catfish, Bluegill, Crappie and is the home of the World Record Smallmouth Bass of 11 lb. 15 oz.The lake is also the home to one of the largest wintering Bald Eagle populations in the area.
Dale Hollow Lake covers portions of Clay, Pickett, Overton and Fentress Counties in Tennessee and Clinton and Cumberland Counties in Kentucky.
About the Resort
Located on Kentucky's southern border, this resort park offers a vast, unspoiled wilderness to refresh and rejuvenate the senses.
Here are just some of what you can experience at Dale Hollow Lake State Resort Park:
- Hiking Trails - Over 15 miles of multi-pupose trails for hiking, horseback riding or mountain biking.
- Golf - Enjoy the best that the Kentucky State Parks Golf Trail has to offer by playing the Signature Series.
- Camping - Thousands of acres of pristine forest insulate the 145-site campground from the cares of the everyday world.
- Boating - Ample cruising waters are edged with plenty of inlets and dotted with islands. State of the art new marina.
- Fishing - The fishing season's on all year long, and they're biting everyday!
Accomodations available at the famed Mary Ray Oaken Lodge situated on the edge of the pristine waters of Dale Hollow Lake.
The cliff top lodge, built of limestone and massive timbers, sits high on a bluff overlooking the 28,000-acre lake and surrounding woodlands. The 60 guest rooms feature private balconies and patios. Rooms are available by late afternoon, check out by noon, Central Time. Pets are not allowed.